When it comes to selling, you have to understand that people based largely on emotion. Not logic.
For them to part with their hard-earned money, you have to first discover their innate wants and desires. We call these “mind motivators”. Once you get their sweet spot, keep pressing these emotional hot buttons.
As you slowly begin to understand what gets the buyer’s pulse racing, you can easily incorporate them in your sales presentation and sales copy.
Use it in your sales copy for PPC ad…landing page copy…banner…whatever!
Here are a few mind motivators for starters:
- Buyers want to avoid pain
- Buyers want to gain pleasure
- Buyers want to save time
- Buyers want to have an easier life
- Buyers want to feel safe and secure
- Buyers want to have a peace of mind
- Buyers love to receive compliments
- Buyers like to invest in future
- Buyers also love short term, instant gratification
- Buyers like experience happiness
- Buyers are fearful of being disadvantaged
- Buyers love to dream the dream
Share & Enjoy With Your Friends
This Feedback Seeker does not exist.